WELCOME TO STONEBRIDGE OF GURNEE…
Stonebridge of Gurnee is pleased to offer the highest standard of Supportive Living to our residents. Our community provides assistance with activities of daily living while allowing residents to maintain their independence. This is all accomplished with compassion, love, and dignity provided by our professional staff members. At Stonebridge, our residents live in their own private apartments, utilizing many different services designed to meet their unique needs, remaining as independent as possible while enjoying socialization with peers.
Stonebridge of Gurnee is a provider of gracious apartment-style housing for those residents aged 22-64 with physical disabilities.
Stonebridge of Gurnee is in the Village of Gurnee located in Lake County, Illinois. We are conveniently located near expressways with easy access. There are many amenities located nearby including shopping, an amusement park, restaurants, and hotels should you be planning an extended visit with your loved ones.
Stonebridge of Gurnee is proud to be part of the Illinois Supportive Living Program which is designed to promote independence, dignity, and respect for our residents in a cost-effective manner. Our Community offers beautiful studio and one-bedroom apartments. Please call or come visit us and tour our beautiful six-acre campus.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22-64
- Applicants are required to be screened by HFS and cooperating social service agencies to determine that Stonebridge of Gurnee is appropriate to meet your needs
- Applicants are required to have a pre-admission health evaluation performed by our staff to determine eligibility
- Applicants must pass HFS mandated background checks to determine residency
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to comply with reasonable rules and lease agreements