WELCOME TO STONEBRIDGE OF GURNEE…
Stonebridge of Gurnee Supportive Living is a vibrant community of affordable private apartments that opened in March 2018 to serve adults with physical disabilities. Our community is designed for adults 22 to 64 years of age. We believe that successful living amongst people with different abilities, beliefs, and goals creates a healthy and robust environment for all to enjoy and thrive in.
At Stonebridge we provide key components needed for Supportive Living. Our Office Manager provides professional assistance with insurance and entitlement program issues. On-site, we have a Wellness Clinic and Medicaid supported physical therapy services. The dietary team prepares delicious and nutritious meals that are served restaurant style in our formal dining room. Take a trip on our shuttle bus for regularly scheduled activities, outings and shopping at local businesses. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams are diligent at keeping our 120 apartments and common use areas looking sharp! Among those fantastic areas included are our: Movie Theater, Salon, General Store, Physical Therapy Room, Activity Room, Fitness Room and Library. We have four modern laundry rooms located on every floor for your convenience. Venture outside for a walk on our beautifully manicured grounds or enjoy the outdoor patios that are surrounded by 6 acres of tree lined charm.
Stonebridge of Gurnee is proud to be part of the Illinois Supportive Living Program which is designed to promote independence, dignity, and respect for our residents in a cost-effective manner. Stonebridge of Gurnee is also a participant in the Low-Income Tax Credit Program, which is governed by the IRS. Please call or come visit us and tour our beautiful six-acre campus.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 22-64
- Primary diagnosis of a physical disability
- Provide proof of income sources such as: Social Security Disability (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), pension, etc.
- Active Medicaid
- Be screened by HFS and cooperating social service agencies to determine that Stonebridge of Gurnee is appropriate to meet your need
- Complete a pre-admission health evaluation performed by our staff to determine eligibility
- Pass HFS mandated background checks to determine residency
- Demonstrate the ability to comply with reasonable rules and the lease agreement.